I often find myself wondering what my cats are up to when I’m out and about. Do they talk about meaningful things or do they just sleep all day? This (semi) regular post series attempts to shed some light on what goes down when no one is around. I expect there will be more of these as time goes on.
Continue reading Dave And Killer And The Litter Problem
I got a little shoutout the other day from fellow Friendfeeder Mona on her blog Pixel Bits for a meme I participated in. Apparently I’ve been in a lot of vehicle accidents! Woo! Anyway, here’s the meme I participated in, reprinted for your edification. Enjoy.
- I loathe lotions of any kind. I won’t even use sunscreen because of how horrible it feels on my hands.
- I chew on the string of my hoodies.
- I’m very jittery. Watch me try to keep still and see…
- I lose my train of thought in the middle of stories.
- I have some kind of insomnia. I say “some” because I manage to get sleep in there somewhere. Stayed up till 6am this morning, matter of fact. (edit: That was a day or so ago, by the way)
- I get panic attacks. They last awhile sometimes.
- I walk a lot.
- I have two pet cats who have steadily become more and more important in my life. I carry conversations with them regularly.
- I’m allergic to wood nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, anything like that that grows on trees). Many trips to the ER have proven this. And yes, it’s a fatal allergy.
- I can eat the same thing day in and day out and not get sick of it, provided that I only have it once a day….if that makes sense.
- I usually WILL go there. That’s right! You heard me.
- Before I can get truly relaxed for bed, I need to rub my feet together a few times. It’s very soothing.
- I have been hit by a taxi before, while crossing the street.
- You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…in a car…during rush hour.
- I have fan art published in the Knuckles spin-off comic from Archie Comics.
- I absolutely MUST MUST watch a TV show from episode 1 forward. If I watch it out of context, I don’t get into it.
- I have crashed two vehicles, one a conversion van and the other a pickup truck. Both were my fault, but no one was hurt except me…
- I fear even the smallest of heights. If I’m on a ladder, my knees shake and I get all sweaty in the palms.
- Bloody noses tend to push my panic button in a very serious way.
- I’m a writer because I’m not good with the talky talky.
- I have a difficult time looking people in the eyes. A very difficult time.
- I’m one of those people who becomes way friendlier when booze is involved.
- My shoe size is 13.
- I overthink things way too much.
- Public mirrors. Cannot stand to see myself in them. I HATE HATE HATE them. I hate myself in them. I don’t think I can stress this enough.
Oh yeah, and we have a new president now. Fun times.